Are you always on your phone, keeping up with the latest TikTok trends? Are your friends always asking you for advice before they upload their next Instagram post? Have the greatest, freshest memes/TikToks locked and loaded to send friends? If you answered yes to the above AND you can make sense from a pile of data using tools like Excel, then we want to speak with you. The Setex team is looking for a Social Media Intern to help define and tell our story across social media channels, as we accelerate our growth both domestically and overseas.
Social Media Content Creation
Influencer Identification and Management
- Work with both the internal social team and external marketing agency on content ideation and creation for Setex social media channels (Primarily TikTok + Instagram);
- Content creation includes copy writing, photography, video, animation, gifs, live events, and meme-style content;
- Assist and coordinate with marketing team to put paid amplification behind social content
- Assist with social influencer identification and management through Setex’s influencer platform;
- Maintain relationships with existing influencers and help develop narratives to continue to tell the Setex brand story;
- Be the bridge between the Setex team and our influencer network: Compile and ship Setex product samples and giveaway items, coordinate payments, manage calendars;
- Assist and coordinate with marketing team to put paid amplification behind influencer content;
- Compile the data from active campaigns, and assist with weekly and monthly reporting. In this high visibility position, you will report in writing and orally up to the VP and CEO level of the organization.
- Full of ideas to help grow the brand’s reach and impact in the USA, Canada, UK, EU, Japan, or Korea? Pitch them and test them! This is a great opportunity for someone with global aspirations that are building their social portfolio,
- Flexible schedule: looking for 10-20 hours per week to start, with an opportunity to transition to full-time in Summer 2022. Must be willing to come to office location at least once per week.
About Setex Technologies
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of current social media trends
- Must be an excellent, authentic storyteller demonstrated through active social media presence or portfolio equivalence
- Strong understanding of the social media space and content/engagement trends
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
Setex Technologies (formerly nanoGriptech) was spun out from Carnegie Mellon University. We are pioneers of gecko-inspired gripping and adhesive products for consumer eyewear, gaming, and audio applications. We are a fast-paced, dynamic, inter-disciplinary, rapidly growing team located in Pittsburgh’s Lawrenceville neighborhood. With our recent rebranding behind us, we are ready to reach the next level of growth.